- The UW-System no longer requires masks, proof of vaccination or negative tests to enter any of our buildings; however, masks are encouraged. We will follow CDC and UW-System guidelines should there be a surge in cases prior to our event.
- Rooms will be set up to the best of our ability to provide distance for the judges. Judges are allowed to move to a different location in the room as they feel comfortable. Again, masks are encouraged.
- A color-coded name tag/sticker system will be implemented for chapter members when you pick up your name tag at the end of the mandatory judges meeting on Friday morning: red= no hug/handshake; yellow= inquire about contact; green= hugs are welcome!
- If current protocols do not allow you to attend for health concerns or if you have a conflict, you may still send up to 5 students and pay the $75 absentee fee.
- In accordance with UW system policies, and out of consideration for other participants, please do not attend if you have symptoms of illness.
- We will be setting up a Zoom link for our annual luncheon/chapter meeting to be more inclusive for those members who are unable to attend in person. Look for a notification from Nathan Krueger.
- If you have concerns or questions about judging and/or work assignments in relation to COVID-19 protocols, please contact Nathan Krueger directly.
We are looking forward to our first in-person WI NATS Student Auditions since 2019. We are working to provide a safe, inclusive, and welcoming event for all.
WI NATS Board